By clicking the "Register Now!" button, you agree to the terms below.
Ahoona.com is a social networking and decision support web page that is intended to help people at large make better decisions. Our mission is to empower people with state-of-the-art decision making tools and with helpful feedback provided by other users. The spirit of Ahoona is to help others make better decisions. The usage of Ahoona.com is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this site affirms your compliance with these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, refrain from using the site. Please read these terms carefully.
1. Acknowledgment of Terms and ConditionsThis website provides a service to a broad community of users. You acknowledge that you abide by these terms and conditions of use.
2. Copyright and Trademark RestrictionsThis site is protected by all applicable federal and international copyright laws. Material posted on this site is copyright of Ahoona Corp. "Decisions Made Simple", "Ahoona", "The Decision-Making Social Network", "Make a Decision About Anything" and "Choose Us" are pending registered trademarks that are protected by all federal and international trademark laws. All posted material is presented for personal use in helping with a personal decision or decisions. No permission is granted for printing, copying, reproducing, storing, distributing, or modifying this content. You will not use our trademarks or any posted material without prior written permission.
3. RegistrationYour registration affirms your agreement to provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. You agree to keep this information current. If you fail to abide by this agreement, we have the right to terminate your account and deny you any further use of the site. You agree that you will not create more than one account. Furthermore, specific groups are restricted from using this site. Your use affirms that you are not a convicted sex offender. Your use also affirms that you are over the age of 13.
4. Usage guidelinesUnless posted to friends, this site is a public forum. You acknowledge that information posted publicly may be observed by the public at large. You are solely responsible for the content submitted or posted under your username. You are to abide by ethical and lawful guidelines within this site. This includes your agreement not to post any insensitive or profane language. You will also not upload any viruses, malicious code, pornography, nudity, or violent content. Furthermore, you agree not to post any illegal content and are responsible for any legal disputes and consequences arising from your posts. You will not collect users’ information through automated means. You will not engage in any marketing activities on this site without express written permission from Ahoona Corp. You will protect other people’s rights by not posting content that infringes on copyright or any other rights of people. You will not post documents that jeopardize anyone’s personal reputation, financial information, or privacy. You will not post any libelous content. You use Ahoona.com at your own risk. We reserve the right to screen, remove or edit content at any time including such content generated by the users of the site.
5. DisclaimersBy accessing content on Ahoona, you acknowledge that the site is for informational purposes to help you make more informed decisions. It is not a substitute for professional advice of any kind. Ahoona Corp. shall not be liable or held responsible for any response, advice, numbers you enter, or suggestions you receive or do not receive. Ahoona, furthermore, cannot verify the expertise, knowledge, or truthfulness of the users or the comments posted. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to any person or user or entity for any direct or indirect use of this site or its content.
6. Use of dataThe decisions and feedback posted to the world will be stored, categorized and used to create a database of historic decisions to help the community at large. However, the storage will be at Ahoona’s discretion. Not all decisions will be stored.
7. PrivacyWe will not share your personal information or any information that reveals your identity to any third party unless compelled or subpoenaed by a court of law.
We do not use technologies like cookies, web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, or email address. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
To customize our service for you, we may in the future (after your consent) collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. This location data would be collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used only to provide and improve our service.
We do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, email) with other companies.
We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
8. SafetyAlthough we work to keep Ahoona safe, we cannot provide any guarantee of safety. You use Ahoona at your own risk. You will not provide another person or entity access to your account or password to help maintain the security of your account and the safety of the Ahoona community.
9. TerminationThese Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by you through the deletion of your account or until terminated by us. You will not use the site for any unlawful, unethical, harmful, libelous, or abusive causes. You will not harass, impersonate, or act in a hateful manner towards any fellow users or officer of the company. If you violate this letter or the spirit of Ahoona, or expose us or other members to risks or possible legal consequences, your usage of Ahoona will be terminated, your account will be deleted, and you will be restricted from any future use of Ahoona.
11. OtherAny rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions are reserved by Ahoona Corp. We have the right to discontinue this service at any time upon which you may lose all information or content stored. We have the right to review and edit any data for the larger benefit of the users. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please Contact us or Email us.
1080 Baytowne Dr # 23
Champaign, IL 61822